OUR 30 DAY WARRANTY
All non-digital products come with a FREE replacement warranty for 30 days from purchase. IF your purchase does not match the description or is the item is defective, please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your order - we will make sure that all of your issues are resolved.
If you received the wrong item, please contact us within 48 hours of delivery. We will arrange to deliver the correct items or return all your payment. For defective or faulty products, please take photos or videos and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we will replace or refund your purchase after confirmation.
- PLEASE NOTE: This policy does not cover misuse, accidental damage, water damage, or any abuse of the purchased product.
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Refunds (if applicable)
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- Sale items (if applicable)
- Exchanges (if applicable)
Atypical Store Manager
Atypical Store Manager
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER AFTER IT HAS BEEN PLACED?
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel your order once it has been processed and/or shipped. If you cancel your order BEFORE it has been processed and/or shipped, you will be assessed a 20% cancellation fee to cover restocking fees and the charges assessed to us for refunds by the credit card companies.
Buyer no longer wants the items - this is the most common example which we cannot honor if we want to continue offering great value at Common Panda. The buyer should make sure he or she wants to buy the items before submitting an order, not after. After an order is submitted, the buyer enters into a legally binding contract with the seller to purchase all items in that order.
Buyer found items cheaper somewhere else - Buyer should be confident that he or she is ready to pay the asking prices before submitting an order. After an order is submitted, the buyer enters into a legally binding contract with the seller to purchase all items in that order.